Saliva Oral Fluid Direct Test for (6 Drugs)
The Most Affordable One-Step Oral Fluid Drug Test Device on the Market
- Appearance of red lines indicates sufficient collection of saliva
- Screens for recent drug use
- Non-invasive and eliminates gender observation issues
- No bathroom facilities required
- Solves the shy bladder issue
- Detects trace amounts of 6 Drugs on surfaces
- Difficult to tamper with or adulterate
- Ability to supervise multiple test subjects at once
- Simple one-step process with immediate results
- Allow the test midstream to reach room temperature prior to testing
- Confirm the person being tested has not ingested any food, drink, gum or tobacco for 15 minutes prior to collection
- Remove the cap and insert the absorbent wick under the donors tongue for 3-5 minutes
- A red line will appear next to the Control (C) region when the wick has absorbed sufficient saliva
- Remove the device from the donors mouth
- Place the cap back on and set the device on a flat level surface
- Read results in 10 minutes. Results not valid if read after 1 hour
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
AMP- Amphetamine, 50 ng/ml - Adderall/Ritalin
BZO– Benzodiazepines, 30 ng/ml - Valium/Xanax/Paxam/Victan
COC– Cocaine, 20 ng/ml - Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 50 ng/ml - Meth/Crystal/MDMA
OPI– Opiate, 40 ng/ml - Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml - Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region and NO colored line appears in the Drug region. A positive result indicates that the drug concentration exceeds the cut-off level.
Negative: Two colored lines are visible on the test windows. One line appears in the control (C) region, and another line appears in the Drug region.
Invalid: No band appears in the control region (C). The test is invalid even if there is a band in the Drug region. In this instance, re-testing is recommended.
Saliva has a faster detection window and will detect drug ingestion almost immediately while other drug detection methods using urine, will take approximately 6-8 hours.
Note: This test is for Employment, Insurance and Forensic use only.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.