Version 2 of the HI-PAR Control Station is capable of operating LED fixtures and HID (HPS or CMH) fixtures simultaneously.
The Control Station gives you unprecedented control over your horticultural lighting fixtures. Utilising next-generation programmable technology; the HI-PAR Control Station will precisely monitor and automate your cultivation lighting. The Intelligent Control Station is the ultimate agricultural illumination solution for hobby and commercial farmers!
The unique smart-technology allows your HI-PAR Control Station to regulate the operation of HI-PAR Controllable ballasts. The Control Station cleverly monitors your room temperatures, light timing, automation, dimming and safety control.
Plug and Play! Simply plug the Control Station into your HI-PAR Controllable Ballast for incredibly easy usability! Controllable Ballasts can be daisy-chained together using the TRS “Link” port, giving you control of up to 400 ballasts in two separate rooms!
- Digital timing, automation and safety control
- Smart room temperature maintenance
- Suitable for HI-PAR Control Ballasts
- Operate up to 400 lights from 1 Control Station (2 Zones)
- Automatic sunrise / sunset feature
- Digital power dimming by 1% increments for precise control
- Control Station for up to 400 lighting kits
- 2-Channels (Zone A & Zone B)
- Thermo Sensor monitoring and control
- 24 hr Light timing
- Digital dimming control (1% increments)
- Specialised Control TRS link cables
- Customisable sunrise & sunset
- Safety and Thermostat control mechanisms
- Smart room maintenance
- Power = DC5V/2A
- Match Ballasts = 250w, 315w, 400w, 600w, 630w, 750w, 1000w
- Control Command Time Interval = 2S
- Power Dimming Scope = 60% – 110%
- Power Regulation Accuracy = 1%
- Temperature-controlled Adjustable Inspection Scope = 0ºC-40ºC
- Temperature-controlled Protection Inspection Scope = 10ºC-50ºC
- Sunrise and Sunset Duration = 0-30min
- 1 x HI-PAR Control Station
- 1 x Power cable
- 2 x Thermo Sensor cable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.