Lumatek Electronic Ballasts are extremely power efficient, producing an intense light output while using relatively low power. With a light output of up to 30% more than conventional ballasts, it is no wonder why more and more people are turning to the Lumatek Digital Ballast range.
Lumatek Digital ballasts use switching electronics and small frequency inductors to control the current and voltage to the lamp. They contain a ‘micro-processor’ similar to what’s used in a home computer.
This allows them to;
- run both M.H and HPS lamps
- make adjustments based on the type of lamp it's running,
- compensate for degrading lamps by changing the output.
All Lumatek ballasts incorporate 'Soft Start' technology allowing them to use very low start up currents (amps). This is a huge advantage when using multiple ballasts, allowing more units to be turned on at the same time off the same circuit or timer.
- High Lumen Output - A Lumatek Digital ballast can produce up to 30% more light output than a conventional ballast.
- Efficient Running - A 600 watt Lumatek ballasts uses close to 600 watts of power. Seems obvious right.......wrong. Most magnetic ballasts use up to 25% more power than they are rated.
- Small Compact Design - The efficient use of electricity has side effects - they run cooler. The unit doesn't require the venting fans seen on other models.
- More light per watt - The efficient use of electricity and high lumen output, make Lumatek's lumen to watt ratio very high.
- One Ballast for two lamps - The intelligent electronics allow either Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium lamps to be run from the same ballast.
- Fast Start Up - Lamps reach full brightness in less than one minute, compared to around twenty minutes with a magnetic ballast.
- Soft Start - Very low start up current.
- Completely silent - No buzzing or vibrations during start-up or running.
- Safety - The ballast will cut-out if a short is detected, for ultimate safety.
- 3 Year Warranty With proof of purchase
Electronic ballasts offer proven efficiency over dated, magnetic ballasts which were developed over 100 years ago. Independent laboratory results show a full 30% gain in brightness when using a Lumatek Electronic Ballast compared to magnetic options. In traditional HID systems, this means more lumens per watt of energy and, ultimately, more blooms per watt for your plant. Whether searching for the highest output, Lumatek 1000W, cadillac of dimmable electronic ballasts or questing for the smallest, high-quality, air-cooled, dimmable powerhouse known as The Lumatek Mini, the proven strength of the Lumatek line provides you with a multitude of solid solutions.
- Electronic ballast for 250W, 400W & 600W HPS or MH lamps
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Input Current Max (A): 2.70A
- Input power: 630W
- Output power: 600W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175 to 275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Envirement temperature for full load operation: -25 to 40°C (-13 to 104°F)
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): 35°C (95°F)
- Environment require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing
- EMI suppression certified
- Dimensions: 310 x 114 x 81mm
- Weight: 2.7 Kg