Why Use BaseBoost
- Simple and complete 100% organic plant nutrition – nothing else but water is required for a 3 month cycle, vegetative and flowering
- Complete formulation reduces fertilizer input and work
- Easy to use – application is once every 2 to 3 months simply by mixing in the pellets or topdressing and watering in.
- Perfect for remote locations and long lasting crop cycles
- Provides organic nitrogen and L-amino acids that stimulate plant development
- Helps condition soil, improves plant development, and stimulates micro-life
- Long shelf-life if properly stored
How to Use BaseBoost
Application is incredibly simply. You can either mix in to your soil or planting hole prior to transplanting. Apply with water only or add boosters for greater effect. BaseBoost is effective and safe even for young plants. BaseBoost can take a week or two to fully kick in so it's a good idea to use FaSilitor and StartBoost at the beginning to a faster start.
Customize your feeding schedule with the Aptus Nutrient Calculator
Organic Nitrogen provided by L-amino acids promotes robust vegetative growth and photosynthesis without risk of burning or overdose. Read more on L-amino acids under Core Product Technologies. Full spectrum organic L-amino acids provide growth materials, plant and microbe bio-stimulation, and boost beneficial bacteria populations. Complete time-released nutrition feeds plants as they require the nutrients rather than force feeding with chemical salts. L-Amino Acids stimulate natural plant processes and growth, including stimulating soil micro-life. Complete nutrient profile minimizes plant stress due to environment, pests, and pathogens. Healthier plants means greater yield and quality.
BaseBoost Key Ingredients
L-amino acids, which provide organic nitrogen (N)
Primary macro-nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K)
Secondary macro-nutrients: Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg) and Sulfur (S)
Organically chelated micro-nutrients such as, Boron (B), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn)
Tips from the field
- Use more pellets for sandy soil (200 grams per plant) than for clay or heavy soil (100 grams per plant), per cycle (2-3 months).
- If your cycle is longer than 3 months, apply a second treatment as topdressing and water from the top, or mix pellets into the top couple inches of soil.
- In case of deficiencies, simply add more pellets as topdressing and water from the top. The pellets will be solubilized and the nutrients assimilated by the plant.
- Mix into the ground during soil preparation or simply place at the bottom of each planting hole.
- For better results outdoors, use with FaSilitor, StartBoost, and NutriSpray.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.