Yoyo Reflector Hangers are used to hang grow lights. This two pack is easily adjustable, to maintain the right height for your plants.
- Maximise plant growth with proper light position
- The easiest way to maintain the correct distance
- Includes hanging hooks
- Hang grow lights and keep the grow room tidy
Yoyo Light Hangers 2 Pack includes:
- 2 x Yoyo light hangers
- 2 x strong J hooks
- 1 x small eye bolt and nuts
- 1 x small J hook
How to Use Yoyo Light Hangers
- Most reflectors and cooltubes are supplied with V shaped hangers. If your reflector does not have any hangers, create two strong fixed points on the reflector that can share the reflector's weight evenly.
- Locate a support beam / joist in the ceiling by tapping on the ceiling. Use the supplied "J" hooks and screw them into the supports. Space the hooks 40-45cm apart
- Hang the string from the reflector hanger and tie a strong knot around the reflector hangers.
- Now you are ready to hand the reflector. Mount each yoyo hanger to the ceiling by inserting the J hook through the eye hole.
- The wing nut on the yoyo hanger is for tension adjustment. Proper tension will allow the ability to move the reflector up and down easily.
- Each reflector can hold up to 5kg. Two hangers are required for each reflector, so the maximum acceptable weight for a reflector is 10kg.
If installing inside of a grow tent, use cable ties to fix the hangers to the tent pole across the ceiling.